When you enroll in the Chemical PE Passing Zone you receive the following:
Chemical PE Passing Zone Overview
Are you looking for a flexible exam review option that will add structure to your home study program? The Chemical PE Passing Zone is an 11-week interactive, online exam preparation network that offers the knowledge and support of an experienced engineering advisor and a like-minded student community. It is an excellent resource for recent graduates or seasoned pros that need a quick refresher before the exam.
As you prepare for your exam, simply post questions about a concept or practice problem to the online Q&A forum. The Passing Zone advisor will respond to your questions and clarify problems within 24 hours of your post. You can also read and respond to postings from other participants.
- A structured review schedule that includes reading assignments and practice problems
- An advisor who will guide you through the review process by sharing their personal exam experiences, providing exam tips, and answering any questions you may have on the review materials
- A weekly set of digital Problems of the Week to challenge you and hone your skills
- A support group of exam candidates like yourself to share ideas and exam tips within an interactive Q&A forum environment
- A searchable archive featuring hundreds of previously asked and answered questions from past examinees and advisors
Join the thousands of exam candidates who enhanced their exam review in the Passing Zone and passed their exam.
- Passing Zone: $350.00
- Passing Zone with books: $684.00